Top Travel News | Latest Travel INdustry Updates: ET TravelWorld : ETTravelWorld.com Find the latest Travel Insight, News & Articles from all top sources for the Indian Travel industry on ET TravelWorld.
- Open air travel for inoculated passengers: IATAon July 25, 2021 at 4:39 am
The survey pointed out that 65 per cent agree the air on an aircraft is as clean as an operating room.
- Ajay Prakash led team sweeps TAFI electionson July 24, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Around 561 votes were electronically polled during the TAFI elections that were held after a long delay due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Uttar Pradesh: Tourism staff denied pay for four monthson July 24, 2021 at 11:27 am
The staff said that the issue has been taken up with the corporation, but it has not brought them the respite. “We have borrowed money to meet our basic requirements. But it is difficult to even do that now,” said a staff member
- Need to prescribe upper limit on air cancellation charges: Parliamentary committeeon July 24, 2021 at 5:35 am
“The committee hopes that the (Civil Aviation) Ministry would be able to persuade the airlines for such rationalisation in the interest of the passengers,” stated the report by the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
- Fall back liability provisions to be made stringent to make e-commerce entities responsible: FHRAIon July 24, 2021 at 4:11 am
Welcoming the overall spirit of the Amendments to the Consumer Protection (e-commerce) Rules 2020, FHRAI, in its suggestions, has recommended more clarity in the definition of e-commerce entities so that no one – OTAs, FSAs, Table Reservation players, Event ticketing platforms – are not left out from its ambit.